The MasterVario R3C shelf system has the same flexible qualities as the tower system, but one distinct advantage: due to the additional moving axis of the storage and retrieval unit, up to ten vehicles can be arranged behind each other in this system. Each of the grids can be designed as single, double or even triple grids. Each parking level can have up to 30 vehicle parking spaces. To ensure that access times remain quick, the maximum number of parking spaces of 50 – 60 vehicles per system/transfer cabin should not be exceeded, even for this fully automatic parking system. The MasterVario R3C model is the perfect choice if you have elongated premises. From standard cars to SUVs, the MasterVario R3C recognises the height of your vehicle and finds the appropriate parking space for it.
In addition to systems for standard car dimensions and weights, special solutions are available on request. Of course, in many instances, the system can be adapted to your individual project requirements.
- For max. 50 – 60 vehicles per system and/or transfer cabin
- Floor space requirements: elongated
- System variants: above-ground and/or underground
- Vertical levels: up to 10 parking levels
- Horizontal levels: up to 30 parking spaces per level
- Vehicle dimensions: length 520 cm, width 215 cm (other dimensions possible as an option), height to suit requirements, two different car heights also possible
- Standard design: 2,500 kg per parking space, higher loading possible as an option on request
- Parking space layout: one, two or three rows to the right and/or left of the storage and retrieval unit, 20 vehicles side by side, sideways storage
- Operation: access control via transponder, remote control
- Transfer cabin: at ground level or in the basement
- Cars transferred to the storage area by means of a storage and retrieval unit with a
horizontal and vertical conveyor unit, and an additional, optional lateral lift
- Vehicle turntable available as an option